Officially Back in Maine!

I'm thrilled to report that Caleb and I are officially back in the state of Maine!  Thanks to the help of our parents, siblings, and friends, we were able to pack up our UHaul in Boston on Saturday morning and unload it Saturday afternoon in Yarmouth!  There is still some unpacking to do, but that is something I can work on slowly while Caleb is studying for his boards.

Heading out of the city!  Note the people waiting for the train.  No more train for me!

Caleb in the UHaul behind us.

Our new home :) 

 Awesome gift from Seth and Lisa!  A nice jogging stroller!


Sunday, after feeding everyone an Easter lunch, I left Caleb in Yarmouth and headed up to Northern Maine to spend the week with my family.  I went to a pink themed soirée for little Rosalie on Monday.  Caleb's mom had a group of her friends over and they had some nice gifts for our little lady.  I can't wait to bring her to a "Lady's Night Out" sometime this summer and introduce her to everyone!

The incredible glider and foot rest that everyone pitched in to get for us.  This thing is SO comfortable!  I can already imagine rocking little Rosalie and reading to her in this chair.

One of the more memorable gifts I received!  Haha!  It's filled with pictures of hunks and babies with captions like, "Please, tell me one more time, what was the consistency of her poop?"

So much pink food!  Thanks to everyone who brought something!  Especially Mary, who slaved over the pink popcorn all afternoon, haha.

Mismatched socks for the guests to wear :)

There were even mismatched baby socks hanging all over the place :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts