11 and 12 Weeks!

Baby bump update:
I think I've gotten to the point where I just look like I'm getting chubby, haha.  Hopefully soon it will be more obvious that there's a baby in there instead of looking like I've had a really big meal!

Baby Swanberg Update:
In the past few weeks Baby Swanberg has grown from a prune to a lime to a plum!


Some exciting developments:
--able to move around--
--fingers and toes are no longer webbed (woohoo!)--
--tooth buds, hair follicles and nail beds are forming--
--he or she is developing reflexes (apparently if I poke at him/her they will move in response!)--
--opening and closing fingers and curling toes--

Some not so exciting developments:
--I had a massive headache that lasted for 2 days!--
--This morning on top of my headache, I threw up 3 times at work--

Luckily, the end of the nausea is in sight!  We are ALMOST out of the first trimester which means I should start feeling better and get my energy back soon.  I cannot wait!!  Caleb has been so great and has been taking good care of me.  Everything from cooking dinner, doing laundry, and washing dishes.  Maybe I will pretend to not get better, haha!

Comments

  1. This is getting EXCITING!!!!!
    Love you both

    Memere lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts