30 Weeks

30 Week Bump

General Update
I don't think I've posted a bump picture or general update in a few weeks...  Sorry for slacking!

We have been in the third trimester for a couple of weeks now.  So far, everything has been going smoothly; although, I have noticed that my energy levels are starting to decrease, particularly in the middle of the afternoon at work. I feel like I have to fight to keep my eyes open!

Last week I had my last appointment with Dr. Critchfield, which was bittersweet.  Part of me was happy because this means that we are incredibly close to moving to Maine and meeting our daughter, but at the same time, I was sad because Dr. Critchfield has been with us since the beginning of our journey.  I couldn't have asked for a better doctor to stand by us during our roller coaster pregnancy.  She was kind  and knowledgeable but more importantly, we really got the sense that she cared about us as individuals.  Everyone in the office was a pleasure to deal with.  From the Kathy (the nurse), to the MAs, to the sonographers, everyone was empathetic and helpful.  My new doctor's office in Portland is going to have big shoes to fill!  I guess it will help that one of my best friends, Melony, is going to be doing our ultrasounds! :)

Caleb has officially finished his classes at Tufts, which is very exciting!  Now he gets to spend the next month and a half cramming for his boards at the end of April. Fun, fun!  I can't believe how quickly the first two years of medical school have flown by.  It's hard to believe that he will be a doctor in only two more years!  


Hopefully thebump.com is only referring to her length when they say our little lady is the size of a cucumber!  She had better be chunkier than that!

Baby Update:
-Baby Girl is putting on more fat-
-Brain is getting wrinklier-
-She is strong enough to grasp a finger!-

Comments

Popular Posts